Sunday, December 20, 2009

Family Time

Okay, so these were from yesterday... but we had a big Baker family get-together yesterday in Camp Verde and I liked some of these. Anyway, Verde is about an hour and a half North of the Phoenix area, and that's where my Granddaddy lives. We had lots of fun.

While I was there, my cousin let me borrow her Canon Rebel DSLR and play with it. It was so amazing. These are from my little Sony (which I love), but wow. Seriously, I will have a big beautiful DSLR someday. Anyway, I had a great time with the family. I'm particularly proud of the tire track one. I really love it.


::

::

::

::

::

::

::

::

::

::

::

::

1 comment:

kendle sue said...

i think the water trough one is my favorite! but all are spectacular! you never cease to amaze me!

:)