Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Break

I maintain that the morning is optimal photography time. Just like optimal tanning time is between the hours of 11 and 4 during the summer months (so I've heard. Since I don't tan, I wouldn't really know). It makes me sad that I'm at school all day when the sun is actually out. By the time I get home, it's almost dark. We'll see how the winter works for picture taking. But since there was a break from school and work today, look at what I got!


::

::


The last picture is the bottom of an awesome hanging pot my dad has, just so that's clear. And the second picture there - the plant is wet because the hanging pot was dripping all of the excess water that had just been poured into it.

1 comment:

kendle sue said...

those totally are prime tanning hours. ba ha ha...