Saturday, May 1, 2010

Desert Delights

These are from the back yard. Apparently, that really nifty pink/purple flower is on a neat little cactus called an Easter cactus, featured behind the flower in photo 1. Mom taught me that one! My parents are never at a loss when it comes to plants, which is helpful, because the desert plants are all looking beautiful right now, which is kind of a nice compensation considering the winter flowers are on their way out. I'll miss the sweet peas, snap dragons, venidium, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

::
::
::
::
::

--

Macki came to visit. A woman from the Arizona Sonoran Desert Museum came to my optical science class to talk to us about animal vision [which is freaking cool, by the way]. Well, I told Mac all about it, and since I had never been to the Desert Museum we decided to go! These are the photos from that adventure. It was a fun-filled Saturday!

::
::
::
::
::
::
::
::
::
::

No comments: