Friday, May 28, 2010

New Material

I'm taking care of the Farr's home right now while they're on vacation. I went over to take care of the plants and maybe test out their new pool. I couldn't resist the opportunity to take some photos in a new environment. I think the tree house is my favorite. Also, I don't generally have my camera in the car, and I had been envisioning some self portraits while driving... which may or may not be a serious faux pas while driving, but I was focused on the road while I snapped photos, so I figure its kosher.

::
::
::
::
::
::

3 comments:

Celeste said...

i really like the water shot!

kendle said...

oh my goodness!! thats my grass! and my pool!! i love it all!! and thank you again SO SO much for making sure everything was watered and such... my garden looks fantastic! i swear... those little zucchini are growing like crazy!!

thanks thanks! :)

Tanya said...

Fabulous pics at our house, Zac. I'm going to have Kendle copy them and make a picture page to send to Gpa N. Thanks again for taking care of our home.