Monday, September 6, 2010

It's Funtastick!

The family was in town for Labor Day weekend. I positively love my family. We're so funny. Is that a little bit egotistical? Well, I don't think I care, because there's no sense in denying fact, and it's true that we're just plain funny. Also, I got a new phone with a pretty good camera (3.2 megapixels), so now I can take photographs on the go, even if I don't have my camera!

Our group of friends went to Funtasticks to finish off the weekend. We had a great time. I particularly enjoyed lazer tag (which I came in 3rd. Oh yes!). Poor Hank took a golf ball to the... well... you know, that region. He was a good sport about it, even if he almost died.

Here are some photos from the fun car ride over there.

::

2 comments:

kendle said...

yes, good times!! (even if i didn't kick your trash!) lol...

Kels said...

that does sound fun! poor hank. bahaha