Friday, February 12, 2010

Crops

Blast it all. I haven't once cropped a photo for the blog. I really try hard to make a photograph perfect without editing it. I do occasionally bump up the contrast to make the color more interesting, but if the framing isn't just right, I don't usually fix it. And, in all reality, I've trained myself to work on the framing while I take the shot so that cropping is unnecessary. Well... today that all changes. This was all I could even muster as I got home and realized I hadn't taken one artistic picture all day long. And because I couldn't see the screen when I took it, I had to crop it. But that's life, and the wonders of a computer. Oh, and for some reason of another, I think Converse really are the most interesting shoes. I think it's because of how classic they are, but also because of how simple they are.


2 comments:

kendle sue said...

agreed. they are forever amazing! i liked the cropped picture... it adds a different dynamic... its cool! :)

Katelyn said...

yay for contrast!