Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Seeing Is Believing

I was in one of those moods today... You know the one. The one where you're all introspective and quiet. It was one of those days. I thought about what would happen if I was suddenly in a horrific accident and was deaf afterwards. I can only imagine how frustrating that is. But then I thought about what would happen if I suddenly went blind. How can you can't appreciate things like this succulent, a reflection in a puddle, the sunrise, the water drops on your window? I can only imagine how frustrating that is. But in the end it only made me appreciate the things that I have even more.

I was in one of those moods today...


::

2 comments:

Kels said...

hey i was too... kind of. mine was more like a funk than an introspective mood. but still... similar. haha. love the pictures!

kendle sue said...

it was a strange kind of day, for sure. and yet you still got awesome pictures. :)