Friday, February 5, 2010

Dew It Up

My mom bought this awesome lily plant for her friend at work who had a birthday this week. Well, I had to capture it's excellence this morning. The indoor shots were kinda tough (lighting is difficult before the sun comes up!). The outdoor shots were really fun, and later when the sun was coming in nicely through our east-facing windows. That low-angle lighting makes for great stuff.

And I've tried a few times and haven't quite gotten it, but the grass with all of those little tiny drops of dew on them look so awesome. This was the best I could do, but you really have to experience that one yourself to get the full effect of awesomeness as the sun reflects off of the little sea of dew. Regardless, this morning was quite beautiful, to say the least.


::

::

::

::

::

::

::

::


I won't even lie... I'm really proud of these shots.

2 comments:

kelsey said...

you should be proud!! they are awesome!!!!!!!!!

kendle said...

"dew it up" hahaha!! i love it! so witty! lol!

i was going to say exactly what kelsey said. for serious. well... minus the excess of exclamation points... haha... but still- you should be proud! they are awesome!! :)