Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Colored Leaves

I've really felt uninspired the last few days, and today was a really nice change. These three plants all came from the same big old pot we've got. The last one is definitely called Coleus, though I think the previous photos are also in the Coleus family. Anyway, I just really enjoyed taking these, uploading these, and now posting these. Not that I haven't taken fun photos lately (yesterday's does crack me up), but I've just felt really down on the whole photography thing. Fingers crossed that's over now. :)

::
::

2 comments:

kendle said...

this one time, when i went to byu i took a photography class. and one of the dudes took a picture of this exact type of plant. and it was an absolutely stunning picture, just like yours.

Celeste said...

woa those plants are amazing!!! i love the pictures