Friday, June 11, 2010

International

Throughout my entire life I have wanted to travel to far away places and experience the many different things of this world. While I haven't been a lot of places internationally, I have been fortunate enough to have visited some really great places, including but not limited to San Francisco and New York. Deep in my heart, Italy has been a place I have dreamed of and is at the top of my future travel plans (directly behind London but before Spain). Venice is definitely at the forefront of my Italy interests. I saw this shirt and knew it had to be mine for a number of reasons. Mostly, because it was on clearance, but also because there lies Venice, showing me the potentials of my life.

::
[My I'm-going-to-travel-the-world-someday face, dimple and all]

1 comment:

kendle sue said...

bahaha... youre too funny zac!

in all seriousness though... someday i expect to see all of your amazing pictures from far away places.

:)