Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Running Wild

I went for a run today. I ran two miles straight, and am very impressed with myself. You're thinking, "that's really not very far..." Well, considering in the past three or four weeks I've easily doubled the distance I can run, I'd say that's pretty good! I'm prepping for the Pat Tillman Run at the end of April. Well, at least I hope it's at the end of April. At any rate, it's 4.2 miles, and I'd really like to run the whole thing. No stopping. How cool, right? Anyway, after my run I flopped down in the nice, cool grass to take a quick breather. It was heaven. And, the macro on my camera is better than I thought, because I was definitely not going for the focus on the grass blades but was pleasantly surprised! Nice work, camera! So nice I want it to be gigantic.

1 comment:

kendle sue said...

first of all... congrats on your run! thats dang fantastic!

and second of all.... OH MYLANTA! i mafreaking love this picture!! its wicked awesome. for serious! you must get this one printed! :D