Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Time Management

I have poor time management skills. It's the truth. As I blog, I should be writing an essay. Instead, I took time to take some quality photographs (I really like these ones for no particular reason...), watch ten minutes of tv, and now blog. Oops. I suppose I'm in for a less than optimal amount of sleep tonight. I'll deal...
::

--
This essay, the one I should be writing is about bullfighting and the various viewpoints the people of Spain have on the sport. Some think it's cruel, some think it's a good cultural and international identity, yadda yadda yadda. I think it's boring, and since I've never been to Spain I don't much care. I was so frustrated with my boredom that I wrote a haiku about it. See below.

::
I do not like bullfighting
It is awful mean
This stupid essay is over
On on the contrary, it is far from over. Sad face.

1 comment:

celeste said...

HAHAHA! I love the poem!