Saturday, March 13, 2010

Springing Forward

I love this cactus. It's growing up against my house, and has gotten crazy tall in the last little while. You know that little overhang of the roof? The one that sticks out a foot or so from the wall? Well I feel really bad because the cactus is almost touching it! It won't have any room to grow! But I think it's one of those cacti that you can just chop off and put in the ground and it will grow! Fun, right?
-
And, I know what you're thinking - why does this kid take so many pictures of venidium? Well, firstly, because they're orange and happy. Secondly, because they're all types of easy to take fun pictures of. Lastly, because it's Spring Break and it epitomizes the excellence of care-free days and awesome weather! :)
-
And this post title is kind of referencing Daylight Savings Time. Thank heavens Arizona doesn't bother with that stuff. I still don't get it! Haha.
-
And my computer has serious issues with Blogger's editor. The formatting is all types of wrong and I can't fix it. *Insert frustration noise here*

::

::

2 comments:

kelsey said...

i love cactus too! everyone here thinks i'm crazy when i talk about how pretty it is. haha 42 more days and i'll be back in the desert!!

lauren nichols said...

Loving your photography Zach :) Though it is helping me procrastinate.... I especially love this last photo in your post with the venidium is it called? It's beautiful. Hope your doing well, miss you sir!