Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Belated Christmas

So this one time, I made Kendle this awesome collection of photographs. They were her initials that I had found from various places across Tucson. The funny thing is that she had inspired me to do it after talking about this kind of project for someone else (which she didn't end up doing). Well, I put together her initials, and when my brother saw it, he said, "I want that for Christmas. I don't care that it will be late." That was on the 23rd or something. I was thinking about it, and so I decided to take some photographs today. Nothing is final (especially the 'T' - it's my least favorite).


(Gerard P. Kuiper building - where I work on campus)
::

("Dentistry" in the Risky Business complex)
::

(Irish Pub letter near Blockbuster)

--

The project that inspired it all.


2 comments:

kendle sue said...

i was inspiration?! thats freaking awesome!!

i do love that k... kyle will love it! (although... i agree, the t is cool, but not my favorite.)

:)

i really do love my christmas present! thanks again, zac!

Macki said...

Dude, I wanted a set too! I will pay!!!