Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Thanks, Posner

I went to Posner's Art Supply today. It's this awesome little "family owned" art store that goes way back. How far back, I don't really know... but at least the 70s or so, if not longer. But anyway, they have great stuff that's pretty inexpensive. I went in there today and bought a thin canvas, a brush, and a little thing of black acrylic paint. I have an idea in mind, and since I don't have school this week, it's the perfect opportunity to give it a shot! Stay tuned to see the results.



--

Here's Gary! How they grow up so fast, don't they? I've lost track of how old he is, but he sure has turned out to be a fun little friend.


1 comment:

kendle sue said...

he he he...

that makes me so happy...

all of it.

the painting...

the gary.

sigh...

life is good.

:)