Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wakey Wakey, Hands Off Snakey

Name the show, name the show! Pahahaha. Anyway, I really am a competent morning person, assuming I went to bed at a reasonable hour the night before. I even like being up in the mornings. I like sunrises and dew (or rain, from last night! I love that stuff!), breakfast and the newspaper, and the list goes on and on. Well, I originally only had to be on campus at 8AM on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but I know that I need to be taking an Institute class, and the only one that worked out was one at 8AM on Mondays and Wednesdays. So here's to 8AM Monday through Thursday! And Kelsey, I get up at 5:30 (with expected 'Snooze' use) to make it on campus on time! Feel lucky you live on campus!


::

2 comments:

kelsey said...

that's painful!! good thing you like mornings :P

kendle sue said...

wow. kudos to you. thats freaking awesome. i dont get up till after 11. haha... it really is a good thing you like mornings! lol...

anyway. i love the tree one... the morning sky is beautiful!

:)