Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Life's Calling? Probably Not...

I woke up today with a ton of thoughts on what to paint. I sketched a Converse and it was terrible. I finally thought up books, and went to town! And I knew that it was going to be way easier than Converse, and that would be better for a novice of a painter. I was really happy until I painted the gray one on here. I can't decide if I should just keep trying to touch it up, or if I should paint over it altogether. I'm going to find a way to put a quote about books at the top too. I do like it, for the most part. It was more fun to paint than my first painting, so that's good.


::

::

1 comment:

kendle sue said...

:)

there is something therapeutic about painting. its the sight and the sound and the smell of the whole process. it makes your soul happy. at least thats how it is for me! ha ha... i hope you feel it too...