Monday, January 18, 2010

Dishing It Out

There I am, unloading the dishwasher, when it hits me - dishes always have cool lines. I love lines and patterns. I haven't always. Only since I started the photography journey. But I really liked today's photos, even if they're totally random.


::

::

::


--

I fixed my painting. The gray book looked more like a blob. It's a little more rectangular now! Haha. It's very simplistic and very remedial in comparison to some other talented artists that I know, but that's okay. I'm going to hang it in my den, along the walls lined with books when I'm older. It is the manifestation of my love for books.

I really do think I'm going to keep going with this - at least one more. And hopefully I'll do something really cool. I'm going to put a quote on the top of this one in all of that empty space too, so it still isn't quite finished yet.



"Fiction reveals truths that reality obscures."
-Jessamyn West

1 comment:

kendle sue said...

im glad youre sticking with it! youre getting the hang of it!

and i love love love that first picture... so random, but so awesome!!

:)