Friday, August 6, 2010

Birthday Girl

A lot happened today. For starters, for Kendle's birthday I photographed some white spider mums. We had talked about this project a long time ago and I thought it was the perfect time to surprise her with a collection of photographs I had taken. I had to have one last round at a mum before I gave her the flowers at her little birthday get together. [photos 1 through 4]

Next, I helped Hank take some photographs (which I really hope turned out okay. I don't mind going out there again if they weren't very good...). At any rate, I took a few photos while I was on my way to the church, there, and on my way back. The desert was looking so good yesterday in the late afternoon sunlight. [photos 5 through 8]

Then I went to Kendle's party! We had a grand time. We are a funny batch of people, let me tell you. [photos 9 and 10]

::
::
::
::
::
::
::
::
::


--

Kendle, let me tell you, I have wanted to blog your mum photographs so badly. The thing of it was, it would totally ruin your birthday present. Without further ado, here is my favorite photo that I took of the mums for your birthday project. (It's separate from the actual blog post because I took this on Wednesday.) :)




1 comment:

kendle said...

amazing amazing amazing!! you are so talented, zac! thank you for my super thoughtful & super perfect birthday present! :) i cant wait to print one for my frame!