Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Slats

It just recently occurred to me that I'm coming up on my one year mark with this blog. I'm running out of material, and fast. Everyday is a struggle to find something I haven't photographed, something new, a different perspective on something, a better angle at which to capture an object. It's frustrating. But, it has been really rewarding and the response has been so exciting. There have been several people who have stumbled upon my blog via Facebook and then will tell me how much they enjoy it. That makes me so happy to hear. I'm trying, my blog followers. Just keep holding on through the end of September. I'll end this blog then, but you'll have 365 posts to revisit once this has come full circle. Thanks for supporting me in this fun little project! It's really taught me what I like/don't like, how to take photos, how to use my camera, and most of all, expanded my horizons as a photographer. If you have suggestions of something/someplace to shoot, let me know!


No comments: