Sunday, August 15, 2010

Fall Cleaning

Today I gave a talk in church. It went well, and everyone has been really nice to compliment me all day about it, which I find funny since everything I said wasn't nearly as elegant as what I had actually written on the paper. But, I figure it's better this way because it was more natural for me to just say what I wanted to say to everyone instead of reading my talk word for word.

I got home and cleaned my room. Several things happen simultaneously when I clean my room. First, I get really happy. I like feeling productive and seeing that things are cleaner because I worked at it. Second, I love my room even more. I have a really cool room. It's the simple truth about that. It's even more cool when it looks like its ready for a magazine photo shoot (it's never actually that clean, but I'm getting there...). Third, because of a combination of the first two, I want to spend time in my room, even though I don't know that I really have anything to actually do in there.

Without further ado, I present today's photos. Zac's room = Zac. These photos sum me up and all of the feelings I described above.

::
::
::
::

I'm hanging out in my room. Also, I got a new shirt yesterday. I love it. I obviously go on a lot of dates with a cute face like that, eh?

--

On a completely random note, I bought an 8GB Memory Stick. It can hold 1600 photos. Worth every penny.

1 comment:

kendle said...

congrats on the clean room, you goober! haha!!

im sorry i missed your talk!! i hear you did great!! :)