Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Brotherly Love

Kyle went to El Salvador for his mission. While he was there, he met an old man that carved names and things into driftwood. For my birthday, Kyle sent me a hammerhead shark with my name etched in the side. In hindsight, I ought to have taken a photo of my actual name that is carved in the side of this shark, but I hadn't thought much about that when I took these earlier. Thanks, Kyle. I love my shark.

Also, this is not in honor of Shark Week on Discovery Channel. People talk about Shark Week every year, and every year I don't give a crap. My shark's awesomeness is completely independent of the television programming people are obsessing over. LOL.

::
::

1 comment:

kendle said...

i'm fairly certain you are a closet shark week obsessor. hahaha....