Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Clay Friend

Remember way back when Kendle gave me a chia-head? I named him Steve and photographed his little bald head. Well... that was Christmas time. Steve was banished to hibernation in his box in my bedroom. I kept wanting to get his little seedy hairs growing but life gets busy. When it isn't busy, you never think to do the things you always say you'll do when you aren't busy! At any rate, I started Steve's little hairs a-growin' last week and they're growing like crazy! He looks like he has a receding hairline though because the seeds on the top of his head don't get constant moisture like the lower ones do. I love him anyway. Steve cries tears of joy for his life and growing hair.

::
::

1 comment:

kendle said...

FANTASTIC!!! :)

i just love this little fellow!